What is Zapier and how do I set it up?
Connect Approval Donkey to hundreds of other apps with Zapier.
The Zapier & Approval Donkey Zapbook (https://zapier.com/zapbook/Approval Donkey/) lets you connect Approval Donkey to hundreds of other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
How do I connect Approval Donkey to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account (https://zapier.com/sign-up) or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Approval Donkey"
- Use your credentials to connect your Approval Donkey account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Setting up Zapier using Zap Templates
Note: To set-up conditional mapping using e.g. tracking codes or set amounts please refer to the ‘Xero Conditional Fields’ Guide.
Login to the Approval Donkey Dashboard.
Select the Integration Icon to go to the Settings page.
Select the Enable button for the Zapier icon.
Select ‘Make a Zap with Approval Donkey templates’
Select from anyone of our popular Zap templates
Follow the Zapier steps and select the ‘Create the Zap’
Follow the Zapier workflow to set-up the Zap.
Zapier guides you through the process to make the set-up really easy.Just close the Zapier window to go back to Approval Donkey.