You will need the following prerequisites:
- An Approval Donkey account (sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here)
- At least one Approval Donkey Panel (approval workflow), see a guide here for details on how to one set-up
- A Typeform Form to add the approval workflow to (https://www.typeform.com/)
Step 1 – Copy the Panel Email Address
On the basis you have the prerequisites in place, complete the following:
- Log into Approval Donkey, navigate to the Panel you want to add and copy the Panels Email address
This can be done like any copy function e.g. Select and Ctrl C or right click and ‘copy email address’
Step 2 – Paste the Panel Email address into Typeform
- If not already, sign into your Typeform account and on the appropriate form select ‘Edit’ and then navigate the 'Notifications' section
- In the Self Notifications section Paste the Panel Email address in the ‘Send a notification to' field as shown below
- It will auto Save and that’s it, all done
Now whenever your form is submitted it will automatically go through the Approval Donkey workflow you have just added. Give it a test run now.
Quick tip: Include a field to capture the submitter email address so you can forward status updates to them or set-up a Zap with Zapier to automate it.