You will need the following prerequisites:
- An Approval Donkey account (sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here)
- At least one Approval Donkey Panel (approval workflow), see a guide here for details on how to one set-up
- A 123 Form Builder form to add the approval workflow to (https://www.123formbuilder.com/)
Step 1 – Copy the Panel Email Address
On the basis you have the prerequisites in place, complete the following:
- Log into Approval Donkey, navigate to the Panel you want to add and copy the Panels Email address
This can be done like any copy function e.g. Select and Ctrl C or right click and ‘copy email address’
Step 2 – Paste the Panel Email address into 123 Form Builder
- If not already, sign into your 123 Form Builder account and go to the 'My Forms' section
- Select the appropriate form and then 'Edit Form'
- Go to the 'Settings' menu and select 'Notifications'
- Either 'Edit' an existing recipient or select 'New Recipient'
- Paste the Panel Email address into the 'send notification to' field
- Select Save Notification and that’s it, all done
Now whenever your form is completed it automatically goes through the Approval Donkey workflow you have just added. Give it a test run now.
Quick tip: Include a field to capture the submitter email address so you can forward status updates to them or set-up a Zap with Zapier to automate it.