You will need the following prerequisites:
- An Approval Donkey account (sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here)
- At least one Approval Donkey Panel (approval workflow), see a guide here for details on how to one set-up
- A Formstack form to add the approval workflow to (https://www.formstack.com/)
Step 1 – Copy the Panel Email Address
On the basis you have the prerequisites in place, complete the following:
- Log into Approval Donkey, navigate to the Panel you want to add and copy the Panels Email address
This can be done like any copy function e.g. Select and Ctrl C or right click and ‘copy email address’
Step 2 – Paste the Panel Email address into Formstack
- If not already, sign into your Formstack account and go to the 'Forms' section and Select 'Settings' on the appropriate form
- Select 'Emails & Actions' and then 'Add a Notification Email'
- Paste the Panel Email address into the 'To' field, as below
- Config any further settings and select 'Save Notification Email' and that’s it, all done
Now whenever your form is completed it automatically goes through the Approval Donkey workflow you have just added. Give it a test run now.
Quick tip: Include a field to capture the submitter email address so you can forward status updates to them or set-up a Zap with Zapier to automate it.