You will need the following prerequisites:
- An Approval Donkey account (sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here)
- At least one Approval Donkey Panel (approval workflow), see a guide here for details on how to one set-up
- A Form Assembly form to add the approval workflow to (https://www.formassembly.com/)
Step 1 – Copy the Panel Email Address
On the basis you have the prerequisites in place, complete the following:
- Log into Approval Donkey, navigate to the Panel you want to add and copy the Panels Email address
This can be done like any copy function e.g. Select and Ctrl C or right click and ‘copy email address’
Step 2 – Paste the Panel Email address into Device Magic
- If not already, sign into your Form Assembly account and navigate to the Form List section
- From the form list go to the 'Configure' drop down and select 'Notifications'
- Scroll down to the 'Email Responses to' section
- Replace any existing email address with the Panel Email address
- Select 'Apply' and that’s it, all done
Now whenever your form is completed it automatically goes through the Approval Donkey workflow you have just added. Give it a test run now.
Quick tip: Include a field to capture the submitter email address so you can forward status updates to them or set-up a Zap with Zapier to automate it.